- Eight original artworks commissioned from talented local and international artists, from Italy to Indonesia. You won’t find these designs anywhere else!
- Single-sided pages. Use a variety of colouring choices from pencils to markers without any fear of bleed-through. Plus, single-sided pages can be framed to display your masterpiece.
- Includes a digital download of the patterns, so you can colour-in digitally (it’s seriously awesome), and re-print your own pages for endless variations.
- Suitable for all skill levels. Seriously. I’m terrible at drawing and colouring – think mis-shapen stick-figures and colouring outside the lines. But I thoroughly enjoyed colouring-in these patterns, and so did my kids, in-laws, and neighbours!
- Printed on forest-friendly, FSC®-certified 10% post-consumer recycled Finch 100lb paper.
- Printed and crafted with love on Vancouver Island, Canada, on the lands of the Malahat and Quw’utsun’ people.
Accordion Colouring Book
The world’s first accordion colouring book! Eight original patterns offering stress relief from practicing our favourite instrument.