Purchasing sheet music

Feel free to talk about anything non-accordion related in this forum.
alan

Purchasing sheet music

Post by alan »

If there are people who would like to purchase sheet music that they can't find on this site-I recommend Deffner Music in the U.S. They have
a massive catalogue of accordion music-much of it dating back to the sixties and the fifties. The cost of their music is not expensive and the
people who work for the service are very friendly. One must be advised before buying though that because their music is so old and entirely out of print you end up paying for a nice photocopy of the book you request. It does keep the price down and it's the only way to access this treasure trove of
wonderful music. They have studies and duets and individual pieces and they indicate the level for which is appropriate for the student to play.
Adrian P

Re: Purchasing sheet music

Post by Adrian P »

That's an excellent site Alan, I could spend a fortune there !
Fortunately ( for my wallet ) , it's not really any use for me being in the UK but they have loads of tunes as you say.
Adrian
It's humble to stumble ! :)
alan

Post by alan »

Liberty Bellows in Philadelphia also has a huge collection of Accordion books.
Kim N

Post by Kim N »

Hello everyone, I have a small storage unit of accordion sheet music. I go there and browse my stash when I need to get out of the house. Sometimes I bring coffee .One day my husband had to help me bring something there and was shocked at out how much I had. He was silent on the way home!I have been collecting ( not hoarding) piano and accordion music quite some time . It is getting Difficult to find now and I have limited myself.Have a good day. Kim