Hello all.

Just joining the Accordion Love community? Introduce yourself and say hi to everyone :)
sandra butters61

Hello all.

Post by sandra butters61 »

I have just joined accordionlove.co My name is Sandra and i live in Bulgaria. I have always wanted to play the accordion so i thought why not start now, New Year and all. I look forward to learning on my weltmeister 40 bass.
annadalvi

Re: Hello all.

Post by annadalvi »

Hello Sandra & welcome. It's always a good time to learn how to play the accordion. It's such a fun instrument, and this is a great group of people to be learning with. What sort of music are you interested in playing?
sandra butters61

Thank you anna, i am interested in traditional music, i do enjoy Bulgarian music. so as a beginner i have a lot of practicing to do. :D
Reeka

Post by Reeka »

Hello, Sandra, and welcome! I would love to hear you playing Bulgarian traditonals some time, and other tunes, too. :D
sandra butters61

Thank you Reeka, i know a couple of Bulgarian songs that i would love to play one day. :)
Alans

Post by Alans »

Hi Sandra,I was in a music store last week and they had a book of Balkan accordion music put together by apparently well-known Bulgarian accordionist Petar Rechlav. I was able to find him on you tube.
Best.
sandra butters61

Hi Alans, i have looked on youtube and petar rechlavand he is an astounding accordinist, i have never heard of him before. :)