- Posts: 39
- Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:19 pm
Hello to the accordion family!
this is a little german waltz with sentimental, turgid lyrics,
but it is the first waltz I can play on my old Hohner Lucia IVP.
now it's time for christmas songs;
have a good time!
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:00 pm
Well done Charly. Nice to hear a familiar waltz. It sounds very nice on your accordion.
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:52 pm
Thank you Charly. It is a very happy waltz.
- Posts: 946
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:19 am
Hi Charly That sounded nice!
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:35 am
Nice with the octave jump
Ronen from Accordion Love
- Posts: 794
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:46 pm
What a lovely little waltz, Charly. I really like the walk-up bass vamp
Congratulations on 12 challenges in 12 months, as well!
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:18 pm
Hi Charly, bravo! "Du du liegst mir im Herzen, du du liegst mir im Sinn". The Hohner really has a powerful sound.