- Posts: 43
- Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 1:34 pm
I posted this in an incorrect part of the forum. I hope that it is now where you can see it.
I am not looking very happy. I am either grumpy or just concentrating which incapacitates the smiling muscles.
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:11 am
William, very nice. Perfect notes for the fills.
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:52 pm
I enjoyed that. I know what you mean. It is so difficult to smile when you are concentrating.
Ronen from Accordion Love
- Posts: 985
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:46 pm
Listening to this for a second time now. Still love it! I really like that your fills are in a different octave than the melody. They both have room and space to play with, and are distinct from each other, while complimenting one another. Nice job!!
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:18 pm
William, thanks! It sounds like two intertwining melodies - lovely!
- Posts: 1216
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:19 am
Hi William Well done!