- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:33 pm
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:34 pm
Excellent first challenge! I don't think I'll ever get used to recording with the camera on. You did a great job.
Ronen from Accordion Love
- Posts: 1655
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:46 pm
Roos, this was wonderful! Such "tasty" licks you're playing play there. And I love the left hand involvement, too.
Edit: Listening to it again and borrowing some of your technique
- Posts: 1542
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:19 am
Hi Roos, Your performance was very bluesy.
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:48 am
Really enjoyed that Roos. Thank you
- Posts: 1057
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:18 pm
Thank you, Roos, fantastic! Love this smoky bluesy sound of your accordion.
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:53 am
Wow, I really liked your bluesy song. Great job recording it, too.