- Posts: 224
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:07 pm
Nicely done Mia. Very Bluesy!
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 6:33 pm
I think that you got it. Sounded great. The blues are challenging to me also since I've never played blues before. I liked your playing of the left hand. I think I will try that.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:03 pm
You rocked Mia, with both hands!
It really moved, thanks for sharing!
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 1:03 pm
Thank you everyone for all these comment I really appreciate a lot !
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:07 pm
Love it Mia!
Looking at you doing the left hand blues inspire me to work on it as well
Thank you for sharing!
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:35 am
This challenge sounded very good again. I like the bass you’re playing and also the right hand in the end
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:11 am
Mia, solid and smooth rhythm. Excellent job on those bass buttons.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:53 pm
Nice ! Of course, the second video priceless
. looking forward to your next entry
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:48 am
Well done Mia. Loved the bass playing.
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:53 am
Mia, I love your left hand technic, walking the blues. I can't do that yet but would like to try. Thanks for your great video and also posting the "fail" - we all do that.