- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:18 am
What a fun video. I always enjoyed seeing y'all play together. Excellent job.
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:52 pm
that was so enjoyable. Thank you so much.
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:18 pm
You made me smile. wonderful !
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:03 pm
It's always so joyous to watch you both play!
Smiles all around!
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 2:02 am
Great job harmonizing! And, hope you made it through the storm OK. I'm nearby in Austin, and the nice thing about accordions -- when the power's out, you don't have to plug them in!
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:37 am
Nicely done! And here I thought that a blues ending would not work on a polka
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 12:41 pm
Such good fun! You guys make a great double act.
Hope it's warmed up there, and the power is back.
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 11:12 pm
Thank you all for your lovely comments! We enjoy the challenges and the forum and the glimpses we get into fellow accordionist journeys. Yes, we are back to our usual humid and warm climate for Houston. Best wishes to all! -Lynsey and Nick